Friday, October 28, 2016

A Little Piece of Peace

Anoushka would like to go back outside, but she has some emotional trauma to work through still. 

When she hears a dog bark outside, she cowers down and growls and growls. Poor kitty. Dogs are not the friendliest. 

I do not want to let her out in the front porch area again even with the temporary fence repair until the block fence is up, but I am still waiting on donations for that project. I cannot trust the dogs will not find another way into my yard. 

My garage and front porch are not in the line of sight of the neighbor's back yard, but there is no way to stop the dogs by the side of the house. 

The waiting will continue... 

If you like this blog and any of our articles, please share them and donate five or ten dollars. We could really use a safe place to live on our own property. 

Thank you so much. 

Have a purrfect day!